opinions powered by SendLove.to

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Honda CR-Z Sports Hybrid Launches


I want one! This is a hot little roadster that also just happens to be a hybrid. It also happens to be affordable. It's perfect for me: It's a two-seater, which is fine because I rarely have more than one other person riding with me. Usually it's just me and my dog. It's a hybrid, which is important because everyone should strive to take more personal responsibility in being more efficient with our diminishing resources. And, it's sporty which is great. I enjoy driving and have always loved performance cars. I have wanted to move to a hybrid for several years but did not want to give up the performance of my sports car. Now I won't have to. Kudos to Honda for taking another chance.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: