opinions powered by SendLove.to

Friday, March 26, 2010

Debra Tapia Accused Of Seducing Her Friend's 15-Year-Old Son (VIDEO)


I think that the age of consent should be the same for both boys and girls. And of course, I was being humorous. It just seems ironic to me that so many women find this to be abusive or offensive; yet as a boy I would have welcomed such advances from an older woman. I wished for it! The times are not as innocent now. There are many more predators and older people who wish to exploit or harm kids. When I was that age, I just wanted to experience sex with someone who knew what they were doing. :-)
About Crime
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

1 comment:

Jeanne Petrolle said...

Wow. There's so much that is disturbing about this. I actually do think that it is wrong to seduce someone less than half your age: there is a power imbalance there that puts the less experienced party at a disadvantage. Even though some young boys (and some young girls) fantasize about experiencing sexual initiation at the hands of (pardon the pun) an older, more experienced person, I think that these types of boundary crossings can result later in a permanent sense of disempowerment in sex, or a permanent fascination with power imbalances. That worries me. At the same time, the Fox News segment demonizes this woman, using the phrase "pushing forty" to emphasize how debased and malignant she is. That tone of righteous indignation is exactly the wrong tone to take with sexual indiscretions. Bad form on her part? I think so. Should she go to jail for seven years? No.